Yes, Spring Break is finally here and as a student or an adjunct teacher like myself, you might on a tight budget. While catching up on sleep is important, there are other things in life you can do without breaking the bank.
Here are 5 things you can do on Spring Break:
- Go hiking up in the mountains or go bike ride on a local rail trail.
- Take your beloved dog to a dog park to play or plan a picnic at a nearby park.
- Spend quality time by visiting family out of state that you haven’t seen in a while.
- Visit friends who don’t have a Spring Break.
- Start planting a garden or clean out old flower beds.
For more fun ideas Google the top 10 things to do in your city or state. Remember, it doesn’t have to cost a lot to have fun, but be sure to take care of yourself and take a time out to enjoy life.
Spring is a time to find out where you are, who you are, and move toward where you are going. ~Penelope Trunk